B.SC. Optometry KUHS
The course aims at carving out graduates in optometry who will be well versed in
- Helping the ophthalmologist in his practice
- Do refraction, contact lens fitting and orthoptic assessment independently
- Involve and do special investigative procedures
- To operate and maintain ophthalmic instruments
- To maintain ophthalmic theatre and operating instruments
- To run and establish an optical shop
- Students who have passed their Higher Secondary Examination (plus two) in science (with 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) state/central boards.
- The admissions are based on LBS merit interviews.